Cambridge University Press is making higher education textbooks in HTML format free to access online during the coronavirus outbreak.
Over 700 textbooks, published and currently available, on Cambridge Core are available regardless of whether textbooks were previously purchased.
Free access is available until the end of May 2020.
Key features of textbooks on Cambridge Core:
- Unlimited concurrent users, meaning any number of readers can access the resource simultaneously
- Textbooks are available title-by-title to your institution- without the need to buy as a larger collection or package
- New editions are available on publication, ensuring users can access current and up-to-date learning materials
- Key textbooks available from across our programme, within physics, earth science, life science, mathematics, engineering, and the social sciences and humanities
- Easy navigation to the content you need at book and chapter levels
- Users have the ability to save their searches and content to their bookmarks for easy access at a later date
- Extensive bibliographic reference functionality; fully referenced content with all references displayed, OpenURL compatible and linked online through CrossRef.